If you are interested in any of these items then please use the message pad to send a message to the seller via the webmaster. Please note that the webmaster does not verify any details provided by those offering items for sale and any resultant transaction is entirly between you and the seller.
This sevice is offered to Bagshot residents. If you are interested in advertising an item here then please contact the webmaster.
Vintage Ordnance Survey Maps
A former member of St Anne's Church had a collection of OS maps that they had used when walking but no longer needed. They were given to the Church to help raise funds. The following maps remain and are offered at £2.50 each. If they need to be posted then p&p is £1.70 for one map, postage for more than one map is not much more, please ask for details.
These are vintage maps, their value is in enabling us to see what the areas were like some 40 - 50 years ago. The maps were bought by a walker. Some are in pristine condition, some show signs of use including having route markings drawn on then. In my opinion this wear and marking does not detract from their value as a vintage record of the area at the time of the survey. If you have an interest in a specific map and wish to know more about its condition or wish to confirm any aspect of the description which is particularly important to you then just ask.
One Inch Ordnance Survey Maps
Please note that the maps numbers are those of the One Inch series and not the current OS LandRanger series.
- 70 Jedburgh. Fully revised 1961-62, major roads revised 1969.
- 77 Hexham. Fully revised 1961-62, major roads revised 1963.
1:25,000 Second Series OS Maps
- SU 01/11 Fordingbridge. Surveyed 1954-70 with partial revision 1970, major roads revised 1973. This map has been well used and has quite a few walking routes marked on it.
- SY 29/39 Axminster (and Lime Regis). Surveyed 1956-60 with partial revision 1970, major roads revised 1970. This map has been well used.
- SY 49/59 Bridport. Surveyed 1960-74, revised for significant changes 1976, major roads revised 1977.
- SY 89/99 Bere Regis. Surveyed 1952-65 with partial revision 1970, major roads revised 1970.
Data provided only for personal background information. While every effort has been made to provide correct information no assurance as to its accuracy is given or implied. Check any facts you wish to rely upon.